Monday, June 25, 2012

AGWPJA Q1 2012 Winner

Every quarter the Artistic Guild of the Wedding Photojournalists Association (AGWPJA) has a competition for the best images from it's members. This draws entries from all over the world as you can see from their website. I was delighted to discover today that one of my images came in 2nd place in the getting ready category and I also had a second image come 19th too. You can see the second place and nineteenth placed images below and the judges comments for the piano image were as follows:

'This picture is beautiful. I love the composition, the toning complements the image well. The young woman is well-placed in the frame. I think the photo is just simply elegant.'

Both images were taken in France at Chateau des Condes for Linzi & David's wedding and you can see more from this wedding on my previous weddings sidebar link or by clicking here.

You can see my winning entries and all the other winners here at AGWPA:
http://www.agwpja.com/photography-contests/47-agwpja-q1-2012/contest-details.html
Photobucket Photobucket Visit the Elton Mogg Photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment