Tuesday, September 25, 2012

AGWPJA Q2 Winner 2012

I was delighted to find out today that three of my images have won awards in the Q2 competition of the Artistic Guild of the Wedding Photojournalist Association.  My images won 2nd place in the getting ready category, 6th place in reception and 13th place in flower details.  You can also view all the winning entries by following this link:

http://www.agwpja.com/photography-contests/48--agwpja-q2-2012/contest-details.html

It is always an honour just to get a mention in the contests so I am thrilled to have had my most successful year so far with five winning entries to date in 2012.

2nd Place Getting Ready
Judges Comment: Interesting character study and composition. Nice use of color.

6th Place Reception
Judges Comment: Great gesture and expression and nice toning make this a very compelling image.
13th Place Flower Details
Visit the Elton Mogg Photography website

1 comment: