Wednesday, January 02, 2013

AGWPJA Q3 2012 Winner

Firstly a very Happy New Year to you all. Mine has started off very well with the news that one of my pictures came third in the AGWPJA Q3 quarterly competition. Regular readers may recognise the winning image from an earlier wedding review post from Houghton Lodge below and also it being part of another competition win earlier in December, also posted about below. It also appears as my facebook banner image so you can probably guess it is one of my favourites. The Judges comments on the image were as follows: "I love how this looks like a painting at first glance. It reminds me of Thomas Eakins’ paintings. It is eerie and beautiful at the same time. The photographer’s perspective adds to the mystery." Such a lovely bit of news to kick start the year. Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment